As a Group Travel Specialist you are responsible for the creation & development of group trips and the sales to German speaking viventura clients. Our Flying Office gives you the option to work from several locations in South America for a year. You would start working in Germany for three months and then you could work for 2-3 months at a time in the different Viventura offices. Viventura offices are located in Quito, Medellin, Cuzco and La Paz.
At Viventura you will be a valuable team member of Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly and sustainable round trips to South American countries. The Group Travel Team of Viventura has the challenge to create innovative, high quality tours for fair prices by choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature. As an expert with passion for South America you will unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. You will also lead the clients to go through the different stages of a booking life cycle and create the best travel experience for them.
Here's a short video of our Travel Specialist Team in Berlin sharing with you why they love South America:
The basics that you bring along
- You have travelled through South America extensively
- Passion for having contact with customers
- Oral and written knowledge of German on a Native Speaker level (at least C1)
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
- A fun person to be around
You can impress us even more with
- 2+ years experience in the tourism industry, preferably in group travel
- Spanish knowledge for partner communication
- Basic Amadeus or Sabre knowledge
What awaits you in your job
- Trip Management (creation of new trips, improve existing trips)
- Sales of these trips to our customers
- Guidance of our customers before and after the trip
- Responsibility for the presentation of our travel products
- Do research trips in South America to create trips that impress our clients (and even our competition)
- Negotiations with our local partner
- Coordination of reservations with our flight department and local service providers
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well-being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Depending on the office location lunch is included
- Diverse physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- DRV card for great fares for Lufthansa, DB etc.
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a network of Group Travel Specialist based in Berlin, who are passionate for South America and the development of eco-friendly sustainable round trips to South American countries. We have a great network of different local partners and providers and our shared goal is to create sustainable and beneficial travel experience for everyone involved. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
You are looking for a job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in German.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list