As our proactive, motivated and passionate Product & Sales Intern you will support our team in creating amazing and authentic trips for the French travelers. You will be an important member to make traveling to China a once-in-a-lifetime experience. In this role, you will demonstrate excellent customer services and develop our various China journeys.
The team is currently focused on German market, but with you, we could start the French market together. As the first French market intern, you will report directly to Rita, the Executive Director of Chinaventura and you will be part of the young Chinaventura team based in Berlin, you might be our third team member!
The basics that you bring along
- Excellent language skills in French (min. C1), good English and Mandarin (min. B1),
- Great passion on China traveling,
- Experience within the tourism industry or customer service is a plus,
- Openness to feedback, eagerness to learn, improve and grow every day,
- You work efficiency under stress with good result,
- A fair & sustainable approach,
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
What awaits you in your internship
- Create website content - products, destination info etc.,
- Provide a dedicated customer service for our French clients,
- Help us develop the French market,,
- Negotiate the services and prices with the local service providers,
- Think beyond your job’s horizon to grow our business further.
What we promise you
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world
- International Team & friendly working environment
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Good career opportunities within Ventura TRAVEL
- Support with visa procedure in case needed
- Berlin office goodies: weekly team lunch and regular health activities
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
Chinaventura is the newest brand under Ventura TRAVEL, we are passionate in experiencing China with our travelers. As a people-oriented tour operator, our trips do not only offer spectacular scenery, but also exploration to the life and culture of different parts of this charming country. We work in a sustainable and responsible manner, both culturally and environmentally.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application (CV in English, Cover Letter in French).
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list