As our first Product & Sales intern for Puraventura, you will help us to deal with the daily tasks that a Travel Specialist does in order to provide unforgettable and life changing experiences for our travelers in Central America.
You will report directly to the Puraventura team manager, and you will be part of the Travel Management team, which currently counts 5 members, you might be the 6th ! The internship will start in in October 2019 for 6 months.
The basics that you bring along
- You are passionate about Central America, Mexico & the Caribbean
- Your mother tongue is German and you have excellent written expression
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish
- Your are pro-active and positive
- Customer service orientated
- Good knowledge of internet programs (browser, Skype, Google Applications)
- Sense of responsibility towards customers, colleagues and your own tasks
What awaits you in your new job
- Support our Travel Specialist in her tasks
- Provide a dedicated customer service for our German clients (phone & e-mails)
- Create booking confirmations and travel documents
- Check Website written content (feedback, travel reports, etc.)
- Analyze our product portfolio
- Improve our product presentation
- Projects as per aptitude and interest (after approx. 3 month)
What we promise you
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Relaxing time in our garden and hammocks
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well-being of your employees
- Gratification of 350 EUR per month + flights covered
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
Puraventura, brand of Ventura TRAVEL, offers responsible tours to Central America, Caribbean & Mexico since 2015 with the purpose of uniting responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences for our clients. Our main office is in Merida, Mexico, and we enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list