Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! Japaventura offers authentic, innovative, and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures.
As a Travel Specialist intern for Japaventura, you will plan, design, and sell amazing trips to Japan for the next 6-Months (and maybe beyond!). By joining the Ventura TRAVEL family, you will be offering authentic, innovative, and sustainable travel experiences in Japan and be in the forefront of customer service and communication.
We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Japan.
Important: Start date for this position is January 1st, 2024
On daily basis you will
- Offer advice to our customers before, while and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Support the sales process of our products with Travel Specialists and Marketing team.
- Coordinate our trips with internal stakeholders (Operations, Guides, etc.)
- Support the overall planning and execution of each trip.
- Support the Travel Specialists to constantly improve and update the products.
- Coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers, ensuring the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
- Work on the content in French for the website, creating new material on a regular basis, or translating existing texts from English.
The basics you bring along
- You are passionate about Japan and you have already traveled or lived there, so you really know the country.
- You are passionate about being in contact with our clients (both by phone or via email).
- You show great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level, in English, German (native level), and Japanese (it is a big plus).
- You are well organized, open to feedback and eager to improve and learn more, every day.
- You are results and solution oriented
- You bring a positive attitude, and you remain calm under stress.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
You are looking for a job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list