As our accountant you are not only responsible to keep up to date with our daily accounting but also to develop and improve processes. You will support the activity of the Director of Finance, e.g. in preparing the monthly, quarterly and yearly closings, but also supporting in projects that help us achieve our company goals.
The basics you bring along
- Successfully completed training as accountant (mw), tax assistant (mw) or comparable commercial training
- At least three years professional experience in accounting
- Sound accounting knowledge according to HGB and VAT law
- Structured, efficient and self-reliant way of working
- A high level of responsibility, reliability and commitment combined with a distinctive team spirit and assertiveness
- Strong analytical and communicative skills
- Confident handling of Excel and common finance and accounting programs
- Good command of spoken and written English and German
- Nice to have: Experience with DATEV, Google Data Studio and Big Query
What awaits you in your new job
Working with State-of-the-art-technology like Spendesk, Azimo, Hubspot etc.
Developing and implementing a crypto strategy to improve cash & asset management but also as a payment tool for our global partner and service providers
A very digital and agile working environment
Looking always for process improvements and further automation
- Independent accounts receivable/payables accounting including account reconciliation and receivables management
- Participation in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB)
What we promise you
Freedom to be creative in achieving results
International & friendly working environment
Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal
- 28 days of vacation
- Weekly team lunch
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- DRV card for great fares for Lufthansa, DB etc.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list