As our Head of Group Travel for the German Market you build a great team that develops and sells the best responsible group trips through South America! For our most established department - we offer Group trips since 2001 - it is all about maintaining the position as Germany's leading Tour Operator for South America. You translate viventura's strategy into tactical decisions and communicate them to the team. We are looking for someone who knows how to motivate and prioritize. For someone, who can think out of the box and is open to reinvent to grow!
What you bring along
- A great passion for South America
- 3+ year experience in leading teams
- Fun person to be around
- Ambitious and keen for challenges
- Result Oriented
- The approach of Responsible Tourism
- Strong motivation to go the extra mile for our customers
- Great communication skills, both internally and externally
- Excellent Spanish skills
- Excellent German skills
- Curiosity to never stop questioning
What awaits you in your new job
- Lead a team of 8 people within Viventura
- Strategic Decision making, Product Development, Sales, Provider Management
- Team Player, who will successfully work with Ventura's central departments such as Marketing, IT, Design, Data, HR, CSR & Finance.
- Ensure that Viventura continues to have a strong, sustainable growth
- Delight our customers by giving them unforgettable moments on their trips in South America
- Ensure that we keep & develop the greatest people in the industry and hire the best talents
- Help other new brands within Ventura TRAVEL to succeed
What we promise you
- Working with a highly motivated, professional & international team
- Guaranteed different & challenging tasks every day
- Flexibility with regard to place of work and working hours and possibility to work from different offices
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal
- 28 days of vacation
- Weekly team lunch
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- DRV card for great fares for Lufthansa, DB etc.
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Yearly Offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
viventura is Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to Peru and other South American countries. Choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature we offer innovative, high quality tours for fair prices. Our main office is in La Paz, Bolivia, and our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list