Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the IT Department, our mission is to deliver reliable tech solutions of great value in a timely manner.
As our QA Engineer, you will help us to increase the stakeholder's satisfaction at Ventura TRAVEL, identifying issues in all cycles of software development before the product launch. You will be an active member of our infrastructure team responsible for the quality assurance development of our services, improving and strengthen our systems to support our vision of promoting sustainable tourism around the world. Check out this video to get to know our company and your team better
On daily basis, you will
- Understanding the systems’ specifications and defining test cases to prevent software defects
- Developing and documenting the testing life cycle in our development pipeline
- Working together with developers to enhance and improve our software development workflow to delivery reliable tech solutions
- Provide oversight to ensure test suites are well maintained and operational
- Being responsible for IT Bugs KPI (Bugs Hunting)
- Interacting with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, improving your personal and professional growth through software development.
The basics you bring along
- 1+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance and/or software testing position
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Strong analytical person with enough attention to details
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, communication and skills
- Fluent English
You can impress us even more with
- Testing frameworks (Cypress, Selenium, Robot, Mocha, Jest...)
- Over 80% in conversational English.
What we promise you:
- Interesting tasks and goals.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- Flexibility in regard to place of work and working schedule.
Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers.
- Competitive salary.
- Participation in the company's profits.
- Good career opportunities within Ventura Travel.
- International Team.
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list