We are looking for someone like you, a tester developer to help improving our processes and allow to have a solid architecture sharing knowledge and leading us to the best testing practices. You will be working from our office in Medellin accompanied by our IT team which is characterized by working in a very friendly and fun environment.
As our QA Engineer you will report directly to the IT Manager, Alfredo Ortegón, and you will be part of the IT Team, which currently counts with 6 members, you might be the 7th.
Who we’re looking for:
- Who has a development background with high quality - TDD (unit, integration and system tests)
- Who feels committed to bring the quality software to next level
- Who is curious and never stops questioning to have a better understanding of the user stories
- Who has 1+ year experience working as QA developer writing and documenting test cases
- Who speaks fluent English
These are your responsibilities:
- Lead and develop the testing life cycle in our development pipeline
- Write test cases and document the artefacts
- Proactive in scrum meetings in order to get the business logic and business value from user stories
- Work close with developers to solve testing issues.
- Automate tests through some automation tools
- Ensure that we don't have bugs thanks to code coverage
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and goals.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- Flexibility with regards of place of work and working schedule
- Possibility to work in other offices in the ventura network around the world (for example in Mexico, Bolivia or Germany)
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Competitive salary
- Participation in the company's profits
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- International Team
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Yearly 3-week-offsite if we achieve our goals
- Free lunch and sport activities in the office.
Ventura TRAVEL was founded to empower entrepreneurs to build up leading niche travel brands, focused on authentic and responsible travel experiences. We are strongly committed to sustainable tourism principles, to mitigate the environmental and cultural footprint of tourism. As a holding enterprise for other tourism companies and through our head office in Berlin, Germany, we take care of all the across company and international issues concerning all our subsidiary brands. All our brands actively live and share our core values to contribute to a business for the good cause.
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application!
« Back to jobs list