We are looking for a motivated full stack developer like you to start developing our platform system based on microservice architecture, working with our IT team located in Medellin. However, you will be working in our Berlin office, closer to our Product Team and main stakeholders and will work exclusively on the development of the platform system.
As our Platform Developer you will report directly to the IT Manager, Alfredo Ortegón, and you will be part of the IT Team, which currently counts with 6 members, you might be the 7th.
The aim of the platform is to connect Community based tourism projects together with potential travellers. This platform would also be the base to offer other types of tourism products in the future.
Ventura TRAVEL was founded to empower entrepreneurs to build up leading niche travel brands, focused on authentic and responsible travel experiences. We are strongly committed to sustainable tourism principles, to mitigate the environmental and cultural footprint of tourism. As a holding enterprise for other tourism companies and through our head office in Berlin, Germany, we take care of all the across company and international issues concerning all our subsidiary brands. All our brands actively live and share our core values to contribute to a business for the good cause.
Who we are looking for:
- Frontend technologies (JS: React/Angular/Vue + state handlers)
- Backend frameworks (PHP and JS: Laravel/Node)
- TDD as work philosophy (unit and integration tests)
- Microservice architecture
- fluent in English
- Spanish (optional)
These are your responsibilities:
- Defining system architecture based on microservice approach, our development standards and the knowledge coming from product definition
- Designing data model according to product needs
- Integrating to deployment workflows CI/CD tools
- Implementing/Documenting each features based on TDD (unit and integration tests)
- Working proactively in an agile environment
- Maintaining quality and scalability of the software products
What we offer:
- Interesting projects and goals.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- Flexibility in working schedule
- Possibility to work from other offices in the ventura network around the world but the main one will be Berlin
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Participation in the company's profits
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- International Team
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Yearly 3-week-offsite if we achieve our goals
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
Now it's up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application!
« Back to jobs list