As our proactive, motivated and passionate Travel Specialist you will help us build up a new market for the French travellers. You will be an important member to make travelling to China an once-in-a-lifetime experience. In this role, you will demonstrate excellent customer services, develop our various China journeys and even build up new travel experience.
You will report directly to Rita, the Executive Director of Chinaventura and you will be part of the young Chinaventura team based in Berlin, which counts 2 members currently, you might be the 3rd.
The basics you bring along
- language skills in French (min C1), Mandarin and English (min B2)
- great passion on China travelling,
- experience within the tourism industry or customer service is a plus,
- openness to feedback, eagerness to learn, improve and grow everyday,
- work efficiency under stress with good result,
- a fair & sustainable approach,
- strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
What awaits you in your new job
- website content - products, destination info etc.,
- Provide a dedicated customer service for our French clients,
- Help us build up & develop the French market,
- Train & coach new members,
- negotiate the services and prices with the local service providers,
- Think beyond your job’s horizon to grow our business further.
What we promise you
- freedom to be creative in achieving results,
- international & friendly working environment
- quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- work at our other offices in the ventura network around the world
- opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- we care about the well being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- participation in the overall company's profits
- office goodies in Berlin office: team lunch every week, regular health activities
- research trip to China when you create your trip
- visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
Chinaventura is the newest brand under Ventura TRAVEL, we are passionate in experiencing China with our travelers. As a people-oriented tour operator, our trips do not only offer spectacular sceneries, but also exploration to the life and culture of different parts of this charming country. We work in a sustainable and responsible manner, both culturally and environmentally.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application (CV in English, Cover Letter in French).
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list