We are looking for an Azubi who will create great content through different channels of our brands. The Marketing Team of Ventura TRAVEL has the challenge to grow established brands in the travel industry (such as Viventura and Puraventura) and successfully accompany new ventura brands (such has Japaventura and Persiaventura) to quickly build up a brand and acquire traffic. Our new german Azubi will publish qualitative copies auf deutsch to ensure the success of our content strategy.
Ventura TRAVEL was founded to empower entrepreneurs to build up leading niche travel brands, focused on authentic and responsible travel experiences. We are strongly committed to sustainable tourism principles, to mitigate the environmental and cultural footprint of tourism. As a holding enterprise for other tourism companies and through our head office in Berlin, Germany, we take care of all the across company and international issues concerning all our subsidiary brands. All our brands actively live and share our core values to contribute to a business for the good cause.
Who we’re looking for:
- with great native german skills, speaking & writing
- who is a team player, organized and can handle multiple projects at a time to meet the company’s objectives
- eager to learn and take initiatives, share knowledge to other team members and bring new opportunities to the department
- with strong analytical and critical skills
- with a positive attitude
- who is motivated to do apprenticeship in cooperation with the IHK (duration 3 years, which can be shortened if you meet the requirements)
These are your responsibilities:
- Support campaigns set up and optimization through our various channels (Facebook ads, Newsletter...)
- Publish engaging content on our blogs
- Set up partnerships with external partners
- Support our SEO specialist through linkbuilding partnerships
- Work in a team to meet the company’s objectives
- Projects that are aligned with our company goals as per aptitude and interest (after approx. 3 month)
What we offer:
- Varied, creative and responsible tasks and projects
- Excellent learning & training opportunities
- International Team
- Weekly team lunch
- Work in a casual, fun and energetic environment in the heart of Berlin’s startup hub
- Remuneration as per recommendation of the IHK
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application!
« Back to jobs list