As our Azubi you will create great content through different channels of our brands. The Marketing Team of Ventura TRAVEL has the challenge to grow established brands in the travel industry (such as Viventura and Puraventura) and successfully accompany new ventura brands (such has Japaventura and Persiaventura) to quickly build up a brand and acquire traffic. Our new german Azubi will publish qualitative copies auf deutsch to ensure the success of our content strategy.
Position open for the following period: from August 2020 onwards
As our Marketing Azubi, you will report directly to the Marketing Director, Robin, and you will be part of the Marketing Team.
The basics you bring along
- Great native german skills, speaking & writing
- You are a team player, organized and can handle multiple projects at a time to meet the company’s objectives
- Eager to learn and take initiatives, share knowledge to other team members and bring new opportunities to the department
- Strong analytical and critical skills
- Positive attitude
- Motivated to do apprenticeship in cooperation with the IHK (duration 3 years, which can be shortened if you meet the requirements)
What awaits you in your new job
- Support campaigns set up and optimization through our various channels (Facebook ads, Newsletter...)
- Publish engaging content on our blogs
- Set up partnerships with external partners
- Support our SEO specialist through linkbuilding partnerships
- Work in a team to meet the company’s objectives
- Projects that are aligned with our company goals as per aptitude and interest (after approx. 3 month)
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100m away from the Landwehrkanal
- 28 days of vacation
- Weekly team lunch
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- Remuneration as per recommendation of the IHK
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list