As a highly-motivated, proactive, and passionate Product & Sales specialist for Persiaventura, you will plan, design and sell life changing trips to to Iran. In this role, you will deliver great customer service, continuously improve our product, and help our clients to make the most informed buying choice possible. Joining the Ventura TRAVEL family, you will be offering authentic, interactive and innovative travel experiences in Iran. We want our customers enjoy the enriching culture and beauty of the country while being immersed in interactive group activities with the locals and unforgettable travel experiences.
Our vision is for the world to have a realistic perception of Iran.
The basics you bring along
- Passionate about Iran and you have already traveled or lived there, so you really know the country
- You are passionate about being in contact with our clients (both by phone or via email)
- Great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level, in English, French (native level) and Farsi (it's a big plus)
- Openness for feedback, eagerness to learn, improve and grow
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude and you remain calm under stress
What awaits you in your new job
- You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- You analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you get the best deal for Persiaventura and our clients
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail)
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
- You work on the content in French for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts from English
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal
- 28 days of vacation
- Weekly team lunch
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- DRV card for great fares for Lufthansa, DB etc.
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Work from or even live in Iran
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
Since autumn 2018 Persiaventura is a brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family, offering authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in Iran. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Iran. Choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature we offer innovative, high-quality tours for fair prices. Our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list