As our proactive, motivated and passionate Product & Sales Intern you will support our team in creating amazing and authentic trips for the German travellers. You will be an important member to make travelling to China an once-in-a-lifetime experience. In this role, you will demonstrate excellent customer services and develop our various China journeys.
You will report directly to Rita, the Executive Director of Chinaventura and you will be part of the young Chinaventura team based in Berlin, which counts 2 members currently, you might be the 3rd.
The basics that you bring along
- Excellent language skills in German (min. C1), good English and Mandarin (min. B1),
- Great passion on China travelling,
- Experience within the tourism industry or customer service is a plus,
- Openness to feedback, eagerness to learn, improve and grow everyday,
- You work efficiency under stress with good result,
- A fair & sustainable approach,
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
What awaits you in your internship
- Create website content - products, destination info etc.,
- Provide a dedicated customer service for our German clients,
- Help us develop the German market,,
- Negotiate the services and prices with the local service providers,
- Think beyond your job’s horizon to grow our business further.
What we promise you
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- International Team & friendly working environment
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Good career opportunities within ventura TRAVEL
- Support with visa procedure in case needed
- Berlin office goodies: weekly team lunch and regular health activities
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
Chinaventura is the newest brand under Ventura TRAVEL, we are passionate in experiencing China with our travelers. As a people-oriented tour operator, our trips do not only offer spectacular sceneries, but also exploration to the life and culture of different parts of this charming country. We work in a sustainable and responsible manner, both culturally and environmentally.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application (CV in English, Cover Letter in French).
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list