As our Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager you would ensure a great relationship between our brands and our travellers throughout their lifecycle. The Marketing Team of Ventura TRAVEL has the challenge to grow established brands in the travel industry (such as Viventura and Puraventura) and successfully accompany new Ventura brands (such has Japaventura, Chinaventura and Persiaventura) to quickly build up a brand and acquire traffic. You will know where to recruit new leads and how to help them going through the stages of the funnel. Also, you would be our CRM guru who makes sure that our delighted customers will keep on discovering the world through our different brands.
The basics you bring along
- Great native german or french skills, speaking & writing
- 2+ years of experience working with CRM & marketing automation softwares, HubSpot would be a plus.
- A proven track record of past successful drip marketing campaigns
- Good understanding and empathy towards our travellers as they navigate through stages of their lifecycle
- Great analytical skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to influence and communicate across all levels of the organization
- Fair & sustainable approach
- Being up to date with latest developments in CRM & email marketing
What awaits you in your new job
- Develop & execute successfully a CRM strategy to optimize conversions of all stages of our customer journey.
- Independently manage our email channel, from epic newsletters to highly segmented drip campaigns.
- Embrace the customer experience: add customization for different user personas & states to our communications
- Run a multitude of A.B tests for landing pages, smart forms, email flows & popups.
- Write top notch marketing emails.
- Collaborate proactively with our sales teams to nail our Marketing & Sales alignment.
- Become our HubSpot Guru who helps our teams to better use the software
- Be up to date with the latest developments in the channel you are responsible for
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100m away from the Landwehrkanal
- 28 days of vacation
- Weekly team lunch
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- DRV card for great fares for Lufthansa, DB etc.
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list