As our next CRM Specialist, you will be our guru and go-to person for understanding the lifecycle of our customers as well as their needs and wishes. As such, you will be responsible for all Customer Relationship Management (CRM) issues and work towards ensuring high customer retention and conversion rates.
You will know where to recruit new leads and how to help them to go through the different stages of the funnel. Working with different travel brands -- from established brands like Viventura and Puraventura, to newer ones like Japaventura and Indico Travels --, you will analyze data and develop strategies to quickly build up a brand and acquire traffic.
You will report directly to our Marketing Director and work in a growing Marketing team alongside five other talented individuals. Your main working language will be English.
The basics you bring along
- You have 2+ years of experience working with CRM & marketing automation software.
- A proven track record of past successful drip marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and effectively addressing them.
- Excellent and persuasive writing style.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind and good knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest developments in CRM & email marketing.
- You embrace change and optimize campaigns and processes, even if they are not "broken".
- "Let's get it done" attitude and hands-on mentality.
- It's fun to be around you, and your future colleagues will enjoy working with you.
- Fully fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Native-level language skills in German.
You can impress us even more with
- A wide range of experience in CRM, with a great number of different brands and approaches.
- Extensive familiarity with HubSpot.
- Passion about responsible travel and bringing cultures together.
What awaits you in your new job
- Develop and execute successful CRM strategies to optimize the conversion rates of all stages of our customer journey.
- Independently manage our email channel, from epic newsletters to highly segmented drip campaigns.
- Embrace customer experience: add customization for different user personas and states to our communications.
- Run a multitude of A/B tests for landing pages, smart forms, email flows & popups.
- Through consistent brand communication and brand campaigns, achieve an increase in branded searches and traffic.
- Collaborate proactively with our sales teams to nail our Marketing & Sales alignment.
- Become our HubSpot Guru who helps our teams to better use the software.
- Be up-to-date with the latest developments in the channel you are responsible for.
- Gather customer and market insights to constantly improve conversion rates for each brand: Sessions to Quality Sessions, Quality Sessions to MQLs, MQLs to SQL's.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg, 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal.
- 28 days of vacation.
- Weekly team lunch.
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports courses, and meditation.
- DRV card for great fares for Lufthansa, DB etc.
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch, and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing, and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for the job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position, and on top of that share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list