As our next CRM Specialist, you’ll drive our customer communication strategy. You’ll optimize existing campaigns and develop new ones across all our channels, segments, brands and markets.
In short, you’ll be the go-to person for understanding our customer’s needs and wishes. If you want to manage a core area of our business while adding countless value to our customers and our organization, then read further!
You’ll develop and execute successful CRM strategies; acquiring, engaging and retaining our customers across their lifecycle. You’ll work across our brand portfolio - from established brands like Viventura and Puraventura, to emerging brands like Japaventura and Indico Travels — to develop thoughtful, impactful and considered lifecycles that can power and develop brands.
You will report directly to our Marketing Director, Gareth, and work in a growing Marketing team alongside nine other talented individuals. Your main working language will be English.
We think you will enjoy this job if you:
Are smart, focused, fun and enjoy freedom.
- By smart, we don’t mean a high IQ (although hey, it’s a big plus) rather it’s an affinity for learning and testing. We want to automate as much as we can in this role, so we can focus on where humanity and creativity are best used for the lifecycle.
- By focused, we don’t mean long hours (go enjoy long walks in the evenings instead). Instead, we mean when you’re here, you give our customers the best work of your life. Be gritty, focused, resourceful and pragmatic.
- By fun, we definitely mean someone that we enjoy having around for cups of tea, but also someone collaborative with a ‘Let’s get it done’ attitude that helps drive us all further.
- Enjoying freedom is thriving from responsibility: you’ll be a self-starter, excited to make an impact, you won’t get blocked by things, and you’re comfortable being bold.
What you will be doing:
- Independently managing our email channel: from thoughtful triggers to epic newsletters and everything in between
- Acquiring new customers: develop and execute excellent CRM strategies
- Gathering insights: harness data to constantly improve performance
- Engaging our audience through transactional, promotional and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and growth
- Optimizing conversion rates for all stages of the customer journey across our family of brands
- Enriching our customers’ experience: customizing, personalizing and delivering crisp, brand consistent communications.
- Collaborating with our marketing and sales teams to perfect our customers’ journey
- Becoming our HubSpot expert: helping us ensure we’re maximizing the platform
We think you will be perfect for this job if you:
- Are experienced in CRM, customer engagement or customer marketing (2+ years)
- Are technical enough to implement drip marketing campaigns and use funnels and workflows
- Are logical and data driven to formulate a solid hypothesis, then test it out and iterate.
- Have strong project management skills: multitasking and making decisions is all in a day’s work
- Are always reading about the latest developments in CRM & email marketing
- Are based in Berlin, looking to relocate to Berlin or are located in a timezone of <6 hrs from Berlin.
You can impress us even more with:
- Native-level language skills in German and/or French
- Experience working in CRM across a variety of different brands and approaches
- Experience with AB tests to improve CRM campaigns
- Experience working with marketing automation software (Hubspot a big plus)
- Passion for responsible travel and bringing cultures together
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg, 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal.
- 28 days of vacation.
- Weekly team lunch.
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports courses, and meditation.
- DRV card for great fares for Lufthansa, DB etc.
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch, and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate Intrapreneurs with extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing, and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for the job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position, and on top of that share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list