As a working student for viventura you would support us in our work as Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to South American countries. The Group Travel Specialist Team of viventura has the challenge to create innovative, high quality tours for fair prices by choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature. You will support us in achieving our goal to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit.
See here a short video from Annika, one of our 8 German Travel Specialists, taken from the office in La Paz.
The basics that you bring along
- Good knowledge of internet programs (browser, Skype, Google Applications)
- Passion about being in contact with our clients
- Knowledge of South America and it’s different Countries, it's not mandatory but advantageous
- You are independent, pro-active, open minded and positive
- Impeccable knowledge of German
- Very good knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of Spanish, it's not mandatory but advantageous
- You don´t have to be an enrolled student at an University
- Availability for a few months (3-6)
What awaits you in your new job
- You are a great all-rounder in our Product & Sales Team and will support our Travel Managers in their tasks
- Create booking confirmations and travel documents
- Answer customer inquiries by phone and/or e-mail
- Check Website written content (feedback, travel reports, etc.)
- Other projects as per aptitude
What we promise you
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100m away from the Landwehrkanal
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Flexibility with regard to working schedule (home office is possible after training period)
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Good career opportunities within ventura TRAVEL
- International Team & friendly working environment
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
- Employed and paid as per hour (minimal wage) or alternatively billing by invoice (if legal requirements are met)
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a network of Group Travel Specialist based in Berlin, who are passionate for South America and the development of eco-friendly sustainable round trips to South American countries. We have a great network of different local partners and providers and our shared goal is to create sustainable and beneficial travel experience for everyone involved. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list