Live DMC is a sustainable destination management company, with fifteen years of experience operating specialized services in South America. We are committed to delivering sustainable travel solutions for B2B partners and helping your travelers discover every destination. We are very proud to say that Live DMC Peru has been recognized as the Peruvian Company of the Year 2018.
The basics you bring along
- Spanish: excellent writing and oral skills.
- High English knowledge level.
- German or french are well appreciated.
- Communicative and organized.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
- High energy, self-motivated and enjoy performing challenging tasks.
- 3+ year experience in tourism industry.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem solving oriented.
- Ability to work independently with initiative and the confidence to make decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Spreadsheet.
- Travel experience.
- Superb negotiation skills
- Client oriented attitude
- Inka Trail, Salkantay trek logistics
What awaits you in your new job
- Carry through reservations, bookings and liquidations.
- Prepare information for tourists and tour guides.
- Maintain statistical and financial records.
- Negotiate trips with Travel management
- Coordinate last time reservation changes and notificate them.
- 24/7 Emergency phone coverage on a rotational basis.
- KPI: Client satisfaction, Providers satisfaction, Costs.
- Market research.
- Develop ideas to improve and simplify processes.
- Develop ideas to improve and expand our providers network.
What we promise you
- Flexibility and space to implement your ideas and projects.
- Participate in social projects, with viSozial
- International Team
- Being part of a rapid growing international tourism network.
- Fixed salary.
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- International work experience.
- Yearly 3-week-offsite if we achieve our goals
- Free lunch on work days.
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list