Chinaventura is the newest brand under ventural TRAVEL, we are passionate in experiencing China with our travelers. Our trips do not only offer spectacular sceneries, but also exploration to the life and culture of different parts of this charming country.
As a young brand, we need passionate people to grow with us. Are you a China enthusiast and Chinese culture expert? Do you love travelling in China? Do you love interacting with travelers and react to their needs fast? Join us to make travelling to China more memorable!
Who we’re looking for:
- You speak excellent German, good English and Mandarin, Cantonese is a plus.
- Your Chinese knowledge should be adequate to community with local Chinese.
- You have a good knowledge of history, daily life, traditions and actual currents in China.
- You are engaging, reliable and well organized.
- You are characterized by openness, cheerfulness, willingness to help and a positive charisma.
- You take pride in being punctual.
- Our clients are more than just customers to you.
- You work well under stress and create flexible solutions on your own.
- You don’t only have great knowledge of China, but you’re also very passionate about the beauty and depth of Chinese cultures.
These are your responsibilities:
- Be responsible for our organized tours in different parts of China.
- Be the first personal contact for our travelers for any problems during the trip.
- Convey our clients your enthusiasm for this fascinating country.
- Ensure the safety of our travelers and operate a smooth tour
- Provide clear and understandable information about the places visited.
- Ensure the realization of the program booked by our travelers.
- Simply have fun with our travelers as a group!
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to participate in further education for Tour Conductors within the company
- Competitive salary for each tour
- An interesting bonus system based on the client's' feedbacks
- Additional earnings for taking over extra mini jobs during the tour
- Possibility to become a travel coordinator for our tour guides
Now it’s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter in German)!
« Back to jobs list