Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! We offer authentic, innovative, and sustainable travel experiences in across markets. As the IT team, our mission is to deliver reliable tech solutions of great value in a timely manner.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our IT-Team and make significant contributions to our mission of empowering specialized travel brands that change the world for the better. Our team will be happy to welcome you, and your Technical Product Owner Samuel will be there with you to ensure a smooth onboarding process in the company.
We would be very excited if we see that you have an aptitude to understand the business objectives to design the overall functionality of the product, ensure a great user experience, and iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
Note: This is a fully remote position. We have team members in Colombia, Argentina, Norway and Italy. Join our international team
On daily basis, you will
- Improve and create user-centered designs on our websites.
- Ensure that a consistent user experience can be maintained on all end devices.
- Develop our UI guidelines with colors, typography, icons, animations & interaction principles.
- Create user flows and designs to maximize user engagement and conversion.
- Create prototypes for quick testing and validation of your design ideas.
- Develop the look & feel of our mobile app.
The basics you bring along
- Over one year of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design.
- Experience working with a design system in Figma (alternatively, Adobe XD, Sketch).
- You agree with the term, "form follows function".
- Conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing user interfaces.
- Business level English in speaking and writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when communicating with team members.
You can impress us even more with
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator is a bonus.
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies.
- Experience with AB tests to improve CRM campaigns.
- Passion for responsible travel and bringing cultures together.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list