As UI/UX Designer you collaborate mainly with the Digital Product department and with our Development team in a highly iterative and fast paced agile manner. Your primary goal is to create outstanding, simple and consistent experiences that will deliver our digital products towards a common vision.
You will report directly to our Digital Product Manager, Orlando Zambrano, and will collaborate with the digital product, IT, marketing and platform departments.
if you are passionate about UX and UI and what to help us achieve our goals of having digital web products completely focused on our customers, this job is for you.
The basics you bring along
- A strong design portfolio to showcase
- At least 3+ years of experience in design with a strong background in developing the visual language for a B2C brand
- Strong knowledge about user-centered design methods and UX patterns as well as responsive web design and web typography
- Working collaboratively in interdisciplinary teams
- Conduct user research and provide well informed recommendations in both written and visual format
- Improving and iterating on existing branding
- A problem solver
- Great taste and attention to detail
- Familiarity with web components and scrum methodologies
- Very good knowledge of a range of (web) design tools, especially Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Invision
- Fluent in English
You can impress us even more with
- Conversational Spanish skills
- Experience in user interfaces for native iOS/Android mobile apps
- Design thinking techniques
- Data software experience (e.g. Tableau or Data Studio)
Responsibilities awaiting you
- Work closely with the product team throughout the whole process (research, ideation, design)
- Manage the UX/UI aspects of our digital products according to our brands and markets
- You develop and implement several user-facing digital interfaces, that people enjoy using within Marketing team – e.g. our websites, web application and landing pages
- Produce detailed UI specifications and guidelines for our development team based in Medellin, Colombia
- Constantly improve our digital products using new approaches and prototyping
- Maintain a consistent UI and experience across the whole customer journey
- Work closely with the dev team during implementation to ensure high quality
- Translate user research and usability test findings into iterative product solutions
What we promise you
- International & friendly working environment
- Surrounded by highly capable & motivated professionals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow with new challenges
- Quarterly social days and team events
- Work from offices in the Ventura network around the world
- We care about the well being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite if we achieve our goals
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- 28 vacation days
- Access to travel trade discounts for your own traveling
- Interesting tasks and goals
- A great office in Berlin Kreuzberg close to the canal
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub will replace ordinary mass tourism offerings with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
Are you looking for a job you love? Do you meet the mentioned requirements, are you enthusiastic about the responsibilities held by this position and on top of that you share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications to Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the recruiting manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list