Can you imagine being paid for travel? Do you live in South America? Are you organized, mindful about sustainable tourism, reliable person with high energy level? Would you like to travel through South America, making lifetime experiences and work for a leading tour company with strong core values? If yes, join us!
As our tour conductor you will accompany our clients in their dream of discovering South America as well as making their trip an unforgettable lifetime experience.
You will join our team of over 50 Tour Conductors all across South America and report directly to the Senior Tour Conductor.
The basics you bring along
- You are currently living in the country where you want to apply and fulfill all legal requirements to work
- Advanced knowledge in the following language: German / French
- Very good knowledge of Spanish is a must to organize our tours
- Good knowledge about history, daily life, traditions and actual currents in the visited countries
- Engaged, reliable and really well organized
- You are characterized by openness, cheerfulness, willingness to help and a positive charisma
- Values are a key point for you
- Our clients are more than just customers to you, you treat them like friends and make sure their trip with us will be the best experience they can have
- You keep calm even when it gets stressful and can help out with flexible solutions on your own
- You don´t only know South America, but love it and can be passionate about this continent
What awaits you in your new job
- Being responsable for our organized viventura tours in different countries of South America
- Be the first personal contact for our customers for any problems during the trip
- Convey our clients your enthusiasm for this fascinating continent
- Ensure the safety of travelers and smooth running of our tours
- Provide clear and understandable information about the places visited
- Ensure the implementation of the program booked by our travelers
- Be interested in protecting our environment
- Just have a good time and share it with people from all corners of the world
What we promise you
- Profound training in the target areas and our philosophy
- Opportunity to participate in further education for Tour Conductors within the company
- Competitive salary for each destination and tour
- An interesting bonus system based on the clients' feedbacks
- Additional earnings for taking over extra mini jobs during the tour
- Goodies like flights and extra nights in hotels for achieved goals
- Possibility to work in other countries for our best Tour Conductors
- VIsit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
viventura is Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to Chile and other South American countries. Choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature we offer innovative, high quality tours for fair prices. Our main office is in La Paz, Bolivia, and our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list