Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! At Persiaventura, we specialize in eco-friendly sustainable and amazing discovery tours to Iran. Our mission is to make travelers experience the true Iran by offering great trips and unique experiences.
As our Travel Specialist, you'll be the first person to inspire our customers to travel to Iran with Persiaventura. You'll have the freedom to create and sell high-quality, authentic group trips to German-speaking clients, whereas we'll rely on you to manage a smooth trip preparation and follow-up.
Your mission will be to create innovative tours for fair prices by working with local providers and ensuring respect for cultures, people, and nature. As an expert with a true passion for Persia, you will unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the destinations that our clients visit. You will provide excellent customer service to our German-speaking clients by email and over the phone.
Please note that at the moment, our team is fully staffed. However, we are constantly growing and therefore happy if you send us your application anyway. If your application convinces us, we would love to contact you as soon as we have a new vacancy in our team.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Selling the trips and advising costumers.
- Provide guidance of our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Prepare of booking & travel documents.
- Follow-up of trips, evaluation of guest satisfaction.
- Be the responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Negotiate the services and prices with the local service providers, getting the best deals for the company and our clients.
- Coordinate reservations with our flight department and local service providers.
- Ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
The basics you bring along
- You have passion for having contact with customers & our incoming partners
- Oral and written knowledge of German and English on a native speaker level.
- You have great communication skills, you communicate in a polite and articulated manner.
- You have great organization and time management skills.
- You are proactive and creative in finding solutions
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude and remain calm under stress.
You can impress us even more with
- You have knowledge of Farsi.
- You have experience in the tourism industry, preferably in group travel.
- You have knowledge about culture and travel in Iran.
- You have some experience with SEO / content writing.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications to Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the recruiting manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list