As a highly-motivated, proactive, and passionate Product & Sales specialist you help us design, create unforgettable and life changing experiences for our travelers visiting Iran. In this role, you will deliver great customer service, continuously improve our product, and help our clients to make the most informed buying choice possible.
The basics you bring along
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in German (min. C1) and English (min. B1)
- Passionate about Iran and its culture
- You work efficiently under stress with good result
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Openness for feedback, eagerness to learn, improve and grow
- A fair & sustainable approach
- And last but not least: It is fun to work with!
You can impress us even more with
- Verbal and/or written communication skills in Farsi
- Travel experience throughout Iran
- Experience in the tourism industry
What awaits you in your new job
- Responsibility for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- Analysis of our competitors to constantly improve our products
- Negotiation of services and prices with the local service providers to get the best deal for us and our clients
- Advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and email)
- Coordination of the reservations with our flight department and local service providers to ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
- Content on the French website: creation of new material on a regular basis, and translation of existing texts from English to French
What we promise you
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- International & friendly working environment
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Working in a fun, central office in Tehran
- 28 days of vacation
- Weekly team lunch, health activities & regular massages
- DRV card for great fares for Lufthansa, DB etc.
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
Since autumn 2018 Persiaventura is a brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family, offering authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in Iran. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Iran. Choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature we offer innovative, high-quality tours for fair prices. Our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in German.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list