Japaventura is the latest emerging brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family, offering authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Japan.
Are you passionate about traveling to Japan? Do you have experience in the tourism industry? Are you willing to support our customers with their booking process and create innovative and responsible travel experiences for them? If so, this may be the right job for you.
Right now our team is fully staffed. However, we are constantly growing and therefore happy if you send us your application anyways. If your application convinces us, we would love to contact you soon as we have a new vacancy in the Product & Sales team.
Who we’re looking for a person who:
- is passionate about Japan and has already traveled or lived there, so really knows the country
- is passionate about being in contact with our clients (both by phone or via email)
- shows great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level, in English, German (native level) and Japanese
- is open to feedback and eager to improve and learn more, everyday
- and last but not least: brings a positive attitude and remains calm under stress
These are your responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- You analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you get the best deal for Japaventura and our clients
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail)
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
- You work on the content in German for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts from English
What we offer:
- Varied and responsible tasks and projects, autonomy and the opportunity to grow professionally with the company and the team right from the beginning
- international environment offices in Berlin, La Paz, Merida and Medellin)
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives
- Regular team-events, like Social days and excursions
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Yearly work experience offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
- Work in a casual, fun and energetic environment in the heart of Berlin’s startup hub
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
Now it´s up to you….
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV and a Cover letter in English.
« Back to jobs list