Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! In Japaventura, our mission is to wow our customers with unforgettable, authentic and responsible travel experiences in Japan.
As a highly-motivated, proactive, and passionate Product & Sales Specialist for Japaventura, you will plan, design and sell life-changing trips to Japan. In this role, you will have the opportunity to deliver great customer service, develop new products, and help our clients to make the most informed buying choice possible.
Joining the Ventura TRAVEL family, you will be offering authentic, interactive and innovative travel experiences. We want our travelers to enjoy the enriching culture and beauty of the country while being immersed in interactive group activities with the locals and unforgettable travel experiences.
Right now, our team is fully staffed. However, we are constantly growing and therefore happy if you send us your application anyway. If your application convinces us, we would love to contact you as soon as we have a new vacancy in the Product & Sales Team of Japaventura.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Be the responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Work on the content in German for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts from English.
- Coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers, and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
- Develop new products for Japaventura, where you get to design a trip from scratch.
- Analyse our competitors to develop the best possible products.
- Negotiate the services and prices with the local service providers, getting the best deals for Japaventura and our clients.
The basics you bring along
- You are passionate about being in contact with our clients (both by phone or via email).
- You are passionate about Japan and have travel experience there.
- Great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level, in English and German (native level).
- Openness for feedback, eagerness to learn, improve and grow.
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude, and you remain calm under stress.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list