Can you imagine being paid for travel? Do you live in Japan? Are you a responsible, reliable person with ample energy? Would you like to travel through Japan, make unique experiences and work for a company which has strong core values?
As our Tour Conductor for Japaventura you will accompany our clients in their dream of discovering Japan as well as making their trip an unforgettable lifetime experience!
You will join our group of passionate Tour Conductors and report directly to the Executive director of Japaventura, Francesca.
The basics you bring along
- You have advanced knowledge of German
- Very good knowledge of Japanese is a must to support the organization of our tours. English is also required for the coordination with the head office, which is in Berlin, Germany
- Good knowledge of history, daily life, traditions and actual currents in Japan
- You are engaged, reliable and really well organized
- You are characterized by openness, cheerfulness, willingness to help and a positive charisma
- Our clients are more than just customers to you, you treat them like friends and make sure their trip with us will be the best experience they can have
- You keep calm even when it gets stressful and can help out with flexible solutions on your own
- You don’t only know Japan, but love it and are passionate about this country
What awaits you in your new job
- Being responsible for our organized Japaventura tours in different parts of Japan
- Be the first personal contact for our customers for any problems during the trip
- Convey our clients your enthusiasm for this fascinating country
- Ensure the safety of travellers and a smooth running of our tours
- Provide clear and understandable information about the places visited
- Ensure the realization of the program booked by our travellers
- Being interested in protecting our environment
- Just have a good time and share it with people from French-speaking countries!
What we promise you
- Profound training in the target areas and our philosophy
- Opportunity to participate in further education for Tour Conductors within the company
- Competitive salary for each tour
- Additional earnings for taking over extra mini jobs before and after the tour
Japaventura offers authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Japan.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list