Japaventura is the one of latest emerging brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family, offering authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Japan.
Are you passionate about traveling within Japan? Do you have experience in the tourism industry? Are you willing to support the booking process and contribute to the success of our innovative and responsible travel experiences in Japan? If so, this may be the right job for you!
We’re looking for a person who...
- Is highly motivated to gain professional experience in the tourism field
- Has a native level of Japanese and a very high level of English (both written and spoken(
- Ideally has 1+ years in tourism industry
- Is communicative and well organized, as well as attentive to details
- Is a problem solving oriented
- Is able to work independently with initiative and confidence in taking decisions
- Has advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Spreadsheet
- Is available to work full time (most of the time in Japan, training and meetings in Berlin are part of the job)
These are your responsibilities:
- Negotiation with providers in Japan (Hotels, ryokan, bus companies etc.)
- Bookings and coordination of reservation changes
- B2B experience
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Market research
- 24/7 Emergency phone coverage on a rotational basis
- Develop ideas to improve and simplify processes
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
What we offer:
- Contract on freelance base (40h/week)
- Working with a motivated, professional & international Team
- Competitive salary plus participation in the company's success
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Yearly work experience offsite, if we achieve our goals
Now it´s up to you….
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV and Cover letter in English.
Confidentiality: Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR and the Recruiting Manage
« Back to jobs list