Due to the current happenings concerning the coronavirus worldwide, we decided to pause the recruiting process. We want to act responsibly and do not want to rush into an employment contract without knowing the midterm effect the virus will have on our industry. Therefore, we decided to not sign any new contract for now.
If you still want to send us your application, we will analyze it and might contact you when we open the position again.
As our Product & Sales intern, you will help us to deal with the daily tasks that a Travel Specialist does in order to provide unforgettable and life-changing experiences for our travelers in South America.
You will report directly to the Viventura team manager, and you will be part of the French team, which currently counts 5 members, you might be the 6th!
Please take a look at this video to get to know the team and the office.
The basics that you bring along
- You are passionate about South America and the tourism industry.
- You want to gain professional experience in an international company.
- Your mother tongue is French and you have excellent written skills.
- Good knowledge of English (Spanish is a plus).
- You are independent, proactive, open-minded, and positive.
- Customer service orientated.
- Good knowledge of internet programs (browser, Google Applications).
- Sense of responsibility towards customers, colleagues, and your own tasks.
What awaits you in your new job
- Support our Travel Specialist in Product and Sales tasks.
- Learn negotiation, planning and strategy.
- Provide dedicated customer service for our French clients (phone & e-mails).
- Create booking confirmations and travel documents.
- Check Website written content (feedback, travel reports, etc.).
- Analyze our product portfolio.
- Improve our product presentation.
- Handle inquiries with our incoming offices (English and/or Spanish).
- Projects as per aptitude and interest (after approx. 3 months).
- Think beyond your job’s horizon to grow our business further.
What we promise you
- Interesting tasks and goals.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular personal meetings, satisfaction surveys etc.).
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Gratification of 550 EUR per month.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch, and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing, and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for the job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position, and on top of that share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list