viventura is Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to South America, offering innovative, high quality tours for fair prices. viventura umbrella organisation is Ventura TRAVEL and located in Berlin, Germany. Our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company with a personal environment where everyone contributes to success.
We are currently we are looking for an intern from January 2020 onwards. The duration is 5-6 months.
Who we’re looking for:
- Passion for being in contact with our clients
- Knowledge of South America and it’s different Countries
- Being independent, pro-active, open minded and positive
- Sense of responsibility towards customers, colleagues and your own tasks
- Impeccable knowledge of French
- Very good knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of Spanish is advantageous
- Good knowledge of internet programs (browser, Skype, Google Applications)
- An internship is mandatory for your studies in university/school
These are your responsibilities:
- Support our Travel Managers in their tasks
- Create booking confirmations and travel documents
- Be in charge of customer communication per post
- Answer customer inquiries by phone and/or e-mail
- Check Website written content (feedback, travel reports, etc.)
- Analyze our product portfolio
- Improve our product presentation
- Handle inquiries with our incoming offices
- Projects as per aptitude and interest (after approx. 3 month)
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Flexibility with regard to place of work and working schedule
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- International Team
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
- Competitive Remuneration
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application (CV & Cover letter in English).
« Back to jobs list