Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As an intern for our Viventura and Puraventura travel brands, you will join our mission of crafting authentic experiences in Central and South America.
You will work alongside our five (5) French-speaking Travel Specialists and learn the basics of trip preparation and sales. As a fellow travel enthusiast with a true passion for Central and/or South America, you will help us to bring together responsible tourism and life-changing travel experiences in the destinations that our clients visit.
We offer the option of being based at our headquarters in Berlin for 6 months, or 3 months in Berlin/3 months in Cuzco (Peru).
On daily basis, you will:
- Support our Travel Specialist in general product and sales tasks.
- Create booking confirmations and travel documents.
- Check website content (feedback, travel reports, etc.).
- Help us to improve our product presentation.
- Respond to general client inquiries before and after their trip.
- Projects as per aptitude and interest (after approx. 3 months).
The basics that you bring along
- Background and general interest in sales and customer service.
- Passion for Central and/or South America because you lived or traveled there.
- Challenge seeker.
- You bring a positive attitude and remain calm under stress.
- Your mother tongue is French and you have excellent writing skills.
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English.
You can impress us even more with
- Available after the internship in case we offer you a permanent position.
- Good knowledge of Spanish for local partner communication is a big plus.
- Experience in tourism industry and especially tour operator.
- Software and CRM (e.g., Hubspot) skills are a plus.
What we promise you
- 6 months internship, being based at our headquarters in Berlin, or 3 months in Berlin/3 months in Cuzco (Peru).
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Remote work friendly
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, etc.)
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
You are looking for the job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position, and, on top of that, share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list