We are currently we are looking for an intern from January 2020 onward. The duration is 6 months.
As our Product & Sales intern, you will help us to deal with the daily tasks that a Travel Specialist does in order to provide unforgettable and life changing experiences for our travelers in South America.
You will report directly to the Viventura team manager, and you will be part of the French team, which currently counts 5 members, you might be the 6th ! The internship will start beginning of 2020 for 6 months (flexible).
Please take a look at this Video to get to know the team and the office:
The basics that you bring along
- You are passionate about South America
- Your mother tongue is French and you have excellent written expression
- Good knowledge of English (Spanish is a plus)
- You are independent, pro-active, open-minded and positive
- Customer service orientated
- Good knowledge of internet programs (browser, Google Applications)
- Sense of responsibility towards customers, colleagues and your own tasks
What awaits you in your new job
- Support our Travel Managers in their tasks
- Provide a dedicated customer service for our French clients (phone & e-mails)
- Create booking confirmations and travel documents
- Check Website written content (feedback, travel reports, etc.)
- Analyze our product portfolio
- Improve our product presentation
- Handle inquiries with our incoming offices
- Projects as per aptitude and interest (after approx. 3 month)
- Think beyond your job’s horizon to grow our business further.
What we promise you
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular personal meeting, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- Gratification of 550 EUR per month
- Possibility to work from La Paz office for half of the internship
We are a network of Group Travel Specialist based in Berlin, who are passionate for South America and the development of eco-friendly sustainable round trips to South American countries. We have a great network of different local partners and providers and our shared goal is to create sustainable and beneficial travel experience for everyone involved. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list