As our intern for Live DMC you will get inside into the work of a tour operator specialized in round trips in Perú, Bolivia, Ecuador and Chile. Our main office is in Cusco - Perú and we are happy to work in a company where we can share our vision in a great work environment to our success in better environmental practices.
We are looking for interns yearly. At the moment we are searching for an intern starting from September to February 2020.
The basics you bring along
- Highly motivated to gain professional experience in Cusco, Perú
- Your are passionate for South America.
- Your mother tongue is German.
- Very good knowledge English and Spanish.
- Communicative and organized.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem solving oriented.
You would impress us even more with
- Ideal: you have 1+years in tourism industry
- French is well appreciated.
- Ability to work independently with initiative and the confidence to make decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Spreadsheet.
- Travel experience.
What awaits you in your new job
- Carry through reservations, bookings and liquidations.
- Prepare information for tourists and tour guides.
- Maintain statistical and financial records.
- Coordinate last time reservation changes and notificate them.
- 24/7 Emergency phone coverage on a rotational basis.
- Market research.
- Develop ideas to improve and simplify processes.
- Develop ideas to improve and expand our providers network.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Lunch and accommodation.
- International work experience.
- Flexibility and space to implement your ideas and projects.
- VIsit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
Live DMC is a sustainable destination management company, with fifteen years of experience operating specialized services in South America. We are committed to delivering sustainable travel solutions for B2B partners and helping your travelers discover every destination.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list